!!! TOUR DATES !!!

JUNE
16-19th - SWAGGA - The Yard Theatre, Hackney Wick
27th - New River Studios, Manor House, London
AUGUST
8th - Supernormal Festival
22nd - Doune The Rabbit Hole Festival
28th - Cafe Oto - Dalston, London
29th - Milton Keynes

Tuesday 28 July 2009

MILES OF SMILES






^^^^happy faces (they are laughing my rubbish 'crowd invasion') at the end of our set with Marnie Stern and Tartufi on thursday!! you should have seen my grin when Marnie had to borrow MY GUITAR!! tho it did disprove my theory that her slick playing must have to do with some kind of magical instrument cus she totally made my PLANK sound like an AXE. thanx to whoever took these pictures + my shorts look COOL - thanks mum.
x
x

3 comments:

  1. I was there, you played an awesome set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work trash kitians
    crowd invasion you come along since
    93 feet east

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is that face i am pulling?
    you guys were awesome!
    really looking forward to this weekend x x x
    claire x

    ReplyDelete